Fifty Fabulous Favorites
- Medley: Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive, Dear Hearts and Gentle People, Route 66, Five Minutes More, Enjoy Yourself, Hey Look Me Over
- Medley: I Remember You, With the Wind and the Rain, In Your Hair, Out of Nowhere, My Silent Love, Heart and Soul
- Medley: One Dozen Roses, Buttons and Bows, Jingle Jangle Jingle , in the Cool Cool Cool of the Evening, Beyond the Blue Horizon
- Medley: That’s Amore, Champagne Waltz, When Your Hair Has Turned to Silver, Lover
- Medley: I’ll Walk Alone, I’m Glad There is You, It’s Been a Long Long Time, Drifting and Dreaming, It’s So Nice to Have a Man Around the House
- Medley: Basin Street Blues, For Every Man There is a Woman, Sentimental Journey, Sentimental Journey, Playboy’s Theme, The Man That Got Away
- Medley: Please, Nearness of You, Two Sleepy People, My Ideal, Just One More Chance
- Medley: Ole Buttermilk Sky, I’ve Heard That Song Before, Make Believe Ballroom, S’Posin, I Hear Music
- Medley: Tangerine, Dolores, Penthouse Serenade, Louise, Stella By Starlight
- Medley: Out Of This World, Kids, Witchcraft, Love is Just Around the Corner, Hooray For Love
Lp released in 1964.
Produced by LeRoy Holmes
Cover Design by: Norman Art Studio, Chicago
Lp (mono): UAL-3343
Lp (stereo): UAS-6343
Lp (abridged reissue): Pickwick SPC-3612 (titled Fabulous Piano Favorites with new cover)
This album marks a major advancement in the art of recording!
It contains 50 selections, far more than have ever been included on any one LP since the Long Playing record was first introduced 15 years ago. Technical advances in the science of recording, allowing more playing time per record, and tremendously improved quality control, have made it possible for United Artists to issue this precedent setting disk, and others in the “Fabulous Fifty” series.
The fifty favorites in this album are played in dazzling fashion by the brilliant duo-piano team of Ferrante and Teicher. During the past five years Ferrante and Teicher have become world-wide favorites through their hit single and album recording of outstanding tunes from movies, Broadway musicals, and standards written by top songsmiths of today and yesterday. In that five year period it is estimate that they have sold more records than any other piano duo recording today.
Ferrante and Teicher display their remarkable way with a song, and their fascinating duo-piano technique, on every one of the 50 tunes contained on this new recording. Here is a well-nigh complete catalog of the popular piano favorites of this century, given new life and freshness by the dynamic and dramatic piano team of Ferrante and Teicher.
The 1978 Pickwick reissue omits the first track: "Medley: Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive, Dear Hearts and Gentle People, Route 66, Five Minutes More, Enjoy Yourself, Hey Look Me Over."